Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Archive > AFL Australian Rules Football Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 11th July 2005, 10:37 AM
Banned

Talking

come on sportz,where's yours
Old 11th July 2005, 10:47 AM
Banned

Talking

Tipping the w/bulldogs to do a souths , its still a couple of weeks away and the wheels could fall off by then ,then i will jump off !, but at the moment :;

lions $1.60
bulldogs $2.30
Old 11th July 2005, 10:50 AM
Banned

Rabbs, last year at www.dragons.com.au, thay had a ladder predictor for the NRL about this time last year,just had a look but its not there yet,if your keen
Old 11th July 2005, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitz
come on sportz,where's yours

I don't think this looks right. I think my pre-season thoughts about Geelong, Port and St Kilda have probably prejudiced my predictions here. I've got the Kangaroos and Richmond just missing out and I don't know that it's going to turn out that way.

West Coast 80 134%
Adelaide 60 120%
Geelong 56 110%
Port Adel 54 102%
Brisbane 52 118%
St Kilda 52 111%
Sydney 52 102%
Melbourne 48 103%
------------------
Kangaroos 48 98%
Richmond 48 95%

After the finals, I had West Coast playing either Adelaide or Port Adelaide in the GF. And under the rules, that Adelaide/Port Adel prelim final would be supposedly at the MCG. I'm sure the AFL and the MCG would agree to move it to AAMI Stadium. Wouldn't they?
Old 11th July 2005, 11:22 AM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmember
Tipping the w/bulldogs to do a souths , its still a couple of weeks away and the wheels could fall off by then ,then i will jump off !, but at the moment :;

lions $1.60
bulldogs $2.30

And heres Goldmember the first broke bookie in newcastle,$1.60 will do I reckon theyll be $1.30 and Wb's $3.20
Old 11th July 2005, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportz
I don't think this looks right. I think my pre-season thoughts about Geelong, Port and St Kilda have probably prejudiced my predictions here. I've got the Kangaroos and Richmond just missing out and I don't know that it's going to turn out that way.

West Coast 80 134%
Adelaide 60 120%
Geelong 56 110%
Port Adel 54 102%
Brisbane 52 118%
St Kilda 52 111%
Sydney 52 102%
Melbourne 48 103%
------------------
Kangaroos 48 98%
Richmond 48 95%

After the finals, I had West Coast playing either Adelaide or Port Adelaide in the GF. And under the rules, that Adelaide/Port Adel prelim final would be supposedly at the MCG. I'm sure the AFL and the MCG would agree to move it to AAMI Stadium. Wouldn't they?

I reckon port are having real problems away from home.I reckon the Kangaroos will do them at manuka and Geelong could sneak home at SS.I reckon youve even got them winning at the gabba
cheers
Old 11th July 2005, 11:36 AM

Ooops, is that Manuka Oval??? The guide I was looking at simply had MO and I forgot all about Manuka. I thought it was that ground up in Darwin.

I'm going to change that then to a Kangaroos win, so that puts the Kangaroos in the 8 at the expense of Melbourne and drops Port all the way back to 8th. I had Brisbane just beating Port at the Gabba.

Last edited by Sportz : 11th July 2005 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11th July 2005, 12:21 PM

I did one of the afl website last night, I forget what the points table ended up like, but here it was on place.

1. West Coast
2. Adelaide
3. Geelong
4. Brisbane
5. Sydney
6. Melbourne
7. Port Adelaide
8. St. Kilda

I'm not exactly sure if that's how it will pan out, Sydney could go higher than that, I think Sydney, Brisbane and Geeeeeelong will fight it out for the Top 4 positions. Adelaide should get there being two wins higher than Brisbane atm, but we'll see.

At the other end, I think Melbourne might even slide out, they have a hard road ahead (anyone know what price you can lay them for on the Fair?) St. Kilda will be battling, maybe the Kangas should be in there. I think Richmond have a few young bodies and won't yet make the Top 8 this year.

I'm hoping that my ladder above DOES pan out, a WCE Brisbane QF would be perfect, as itd put them in different Preliminary Finals. I'm waiting for the markets to re-open on Premiership quinellas, pretty certain I'm going to have a bit on WCE/Brisbane Grand Final. Unless somebody can tell me different?/
Old 11th July 2005, 01:21 PM
Banned

Talking

I saw a market and brisbane are $3 to make it to the grandfinal,dont have to win it
Old 11th July 2005, 01:57 PM

Feel free. I wouldn't be taking those odds. What about West Coast? $1.50?