Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 25th May 2005, 10:07 AM
Banned

That reminds me, the haka won't be the same without carlos leading it.
Old 25th May 2005, 10:56 AM

Yeah,

Hard to say about that back line....suspect Henry will stick with what he knows till after the Pom tests (they arrive Friday) then he'll have his play during the tri series and finalise in 2006 in his build up to the world cup, so I think Nonu will be a bench player as least for now. Interestingly we'll have to see how Mauger sorts out your mob on Saturday or gets sorted out....would not be surprised to see Umunga shoved in one to 2nd 5/8 and Muliaina at center. Christ, theres too many players on top of their game at the moment so we'll all be wrong....depends on the selectors GP as to the players they pick.
This is going to be Marshalls swan-song probably and he's going to prove a point to the AB selectors for leaving him out of the AB tour last year.

Pity you never saw Buck Shelford (Maori blood) lead the Haka, but thats going back quite a few years now....

If ya interested chuck a couple of bucks on SR3--horse 6 to-day, and look closely at SR6--5.
Old 25th May 2005, 03:33 PM
Banned

Red face

kiwi - i think sivivatu plays for the pacific islanders, but i'm not sure
Old 25th May 2005, 06:16 PM

Nah mate

Don't know what he did in yesteryear but he's lining hinself up for the AB's
Old 29th May 2005, 08:39 PM
Banned

No updates? Well the first 10-15mins was good. The next 50 minutes the tahs went to sleep and the crusaders played some great footy. Then the tahs leave it 5-10 minutes too late for that huge comeback victory. Crusaders were solid, tahs were inconsistent. Considering the first 65 mins the scoreline is a little flattering but they did have a great last 15. Being at Jade was awesome and had more fun at the game than if we'd won it in sydney (3 aussies in the middle of thousands of kiwis is awesome esp when you get something to cheer about). Damn it's cold down there, but I braved it out only wearing my tahs jersey. Alot of under 18s around during the night (watch out). After the game was fine (except the cold), forgot about it (like you do when you don't win) and found some local girls to keep me comfy (ez prey, by this time the local guys were out chasing sheep)

Dunno if I'll make it to NZ again with NSW, but it's definately going to become a ritual for the tri nations.
Old 30th May 2005, 08:20 AM

Talking

G'day Mr. J,

Great to see an honest assessment of the game. We've heard rave reviews of Mckenzie as a coach but I ask the question what the hell was he doing these last couple of games getting his players to kick the ball down the throats of the opposition. Finals footy's damn sight tougher, and your opposition's just as good if not better than yourselves so why give 'em the ball to attack you, and he would have seen in the first few line-outs the Crusaders had worked out ya lineout. The final 10 minutes after the game had been won and Deans had started subbing some of the better players (in readiness for the AB trials on Friday night) he would have learnt a valuable lesson....attack, and the Tahs have some good weapons there for just that. Be a better team for it next year though, subject to how many ************ off to the 'Gropers'. I wonder how much this draining of talent will effect the Reds and Brumbies too, and it will.

Great to see our Kiwi shielas looked after yous, but next time the final's on here in NZ (AUCKLAND) which will be next year of course, slip across and experience the hospitality, jolly sight warmer weather, the beers better, and the shielas walk around with 'wides-on' what more can ya ask for !!!!

Cheers mate,

PS. Hope ya didn't watch the Warriors and the weather yesterday.
Old 30th May 2005, 11:19 AM
Banned

"PS. Hope ya didn't watch the Warriors and the weather yesterday"

Na on the plane by then.

Yeh the kicking was just stupid. High bombs from our own 30 (you wanna be at the 40 or better), hewat and his silly chips kicks, field position kicks down the crusaders throats to give them at a chance to do what they do best. They finally keep the ball in hand and look what happens, try try try. We reall set up 2-3 of your tries. Some loose defence and Mat rogers...he just runs over the damn ball 20 out from his goaline. 2 crusaders charging for the ball, he's the last line of defence and he just runs over it. Doesn't kick it or dive on it. Was funny when rico dropped it over the line.

I think the trick is in the music the crusaders always play before the game. Or maybe it's the horses trampling that footy pitch. Or the huge ********** like sword they put in the middle of the field. Nice to see they real cheergirls (nsw never has).

Auckland next year?? Try sydney