Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 30th October 2010, 04:47 PM

yea i know problem was i really wanted Cedarberg and Count your fingers was literally just an i can't pick anything else
Old 30th October 2010, 04:51 PM

Default how did you manage to get Whitefriars?

Did you follow J Cassidy?
Old 30th October 2010, 05:16 PM

no mate just happened that way today to be honest.

Albert was a good run bit wet for him today
Old 30th October 2010, 05:59 PM

what happens now sportz geez we went well
Old 30th October 2010, 07:03 PM

Red face

What happened today???

Seriously, the less said about today's tips, the better! Look at all the duck eggs!

Qualifying finals

Pedro 48
Maverick1993 0

Raw Instinct 0
nags2riches 0

Elimination finals

Sirpent 91
aidleo 0

luv2bet 0
Goldcoaster 0

I was really fearing something like this would happen. I'm afraid I didn't set out any rules for such a situation and I should have after something similar nearly happened last year.

Anyway, here's what I'm going to do. If they can have a replay in the AFL and finish a week later, heck, so can we. So, in those matchups that ended up 0-0, I'm going to let you guys come back on Melbourne Cup day and have another go at sorting it out. And PLEASE make sure you DO sort it out!

So, that means the other finals will all be pushed back, so that the grand final now won't be on next Saturday. It'll be on the following Saturday, November 13 (hopefully ).

When it comes to the results of the other matchups, Pedro goes right through to the prelim finals which will be on next Saturday. Meanwhile, Mav gets to fight another day in the semi finals which will be on Thursday and Sirpent will also tip again next on Thursday. Unfortunately aidleo is knocked out. Sorry mate.
Old 30th October 2010, 07:06 PM

So here we go.....

Tuesday:

Qualifying final
Raw Instinct v nags2riches

Elimination final
luv2bet v Goldcoaster

Same as today. The tipster mentioned second gets one less tip. And of course the feature race of the day will be the Cup.

Last edited by Sportz : 30th October 2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 30th October 2010, 07:07 PM
Banned

Awful day , and i was confident in brissie . lost a stack only shining light is a little ticket i have on Maluckyday at a zillion to one ,
dont even have any doubles alive.
the Fat ran well today , thought Shocking was flat and with the weight a risk on Tuesday.
Maluckyday a big show in the big one if Hawkes decides definitely to run.
Old 30th October 2010, 07:14 PM

I had one of my biggest days ever i know i didn't put them in my tips but Lion Tamer, Sacred Choice, Star Witness, Whitefriars, Age of Heroes and last of all but certainly not least Ashma's Gold in brissie (the last one i $30 to win on IAS before i went down to collect at the TAB and put $20 on my TAB account because i just wanted to get them all back to even ammounts the decided i would through an extra $20 e/w on at the TAB when i got there guess this happens where your having a great day)
Old 31st October 2010, 06:48 PM

Hi Raw Instinct it's The Schmile here,

I had a massive grin on my face when Star Witness strode in virtually untouched as I knew you would have smashed it!! Thanks for the tip, I blackbooked it when you liked it for the Blue Diamond and the only question now is far will it get?? 1600-2000m.

Couldn't pick my nose the rest of the card at Flemington, I backed whitefriars last start when it wins running a TRACK RECORD and don't back it next start at $18. We punters are a funny lot! I was booking myself into the lunatic asylum until I managed to snag Phenomenal Lass at Rosehill. Couldn't believe the $23.80 on Betfair. That deserved a SHAZAAM.

If anyone else is going to the cup, I'll be the 6 foot 5 guy with curly hair and clockwork orange hat. Come and have a beer and we can talk crap about racing, the best game in the world.

I'm SMASHING So You Think. I don't care what anyone says. I want him to be the next Phar Lap.

Last word goes to the stunning brunette in the white lace dress, 6 inch stiletto's and carefully perched champagne glass, who virtually took my breath away at Flemington. This vision of splendour is imprinted on my soul forever...............
Old 31st October 2010, 07:37 PM

love your work man wish i was down in melbourne this week but alas Metallica won out and i am down there in 2 weeks time shame they could schedule it close together would have been amazing week for me.

Glad you were on Star Witness if he ever settles properly in a race he could be anything stick with in straight racing he will love it.