Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 4th June 2005, 10:55 PM

Default Tszyu vs. Hatton 5/6

IBF Light Welterweight Title
Tszyu ($1.40) vs. Hatton ($2.85)

The general belief is that Hatton has easily cut skin and also leaves his left side open on numerous occasions while attacking, if Tszyu can isolate his right side, and open up with his big right hook he should bust him open early and have Hatton on the canvas before round 10, however its hard to know if Kostya is suffering from any injuries which have plagued him throughout his training and preperation

I expect Kostya to take care of business if he is close to fully fit, however his aging body might say otherwise. I am willing to risk that his body will be fine and get on the best pound for pound boxer to grace our soil at the value price of $1.40. However my boxing expertise is poor to say the least so you may want to take my analysis and selection as the kiss of death

Lets go Kostya!!!
Old 5th June 2005, 12:40 PM

My hat goes off to Hatton, although that wasn't the prettiest of fights Hatton was relentless in his onslaught and a tiring Tszyu was unable to answer the 12th round bell. For those of you who managed to see the fight I expect that we have just witnessed Tszyu's (35yo) last bout.
Old 5th June 2005, 12:48 PM

Yep, I'd say so. Only saw from Round 8 onwards, but he didn't look good.
Old 5th June 2005, 02:57 PM

He never really looked a chance, I don't think he'll bow out yet however. Betsy bad luck, maybe you can get some of your hard earned back when the very tough, consistent racehorse Tszyu comes back in, although his trainers in a bit of strife i think.