Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 15th May 2006, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by classiconi
Yeah I don't like cups either but I just felt like having a go this weekend as there were not many fixtures that I fancied...

I liked Porto as they were going for the league / cup double, and over in Belgium I had followed Waregem over the season and 2.30 was way overs for them, even though it took a last minute winner for them to seal it!
good stuff mate, i actually tipped against carlton which cost me my allup for the week what made you tip them? i was at the mcg to see them play vs the pies and they played terrible. few afl games this week should be some dead set easy wins
Old 15th May 2006, 03:55 PM

Hey there showbiz,

I don't know what made me tip them, I feel like they are a team thats just struggling to put it together. But if a team can grind out results when they are playing mediocre, they are a capable bunch. I think they are a little underrated and thats why I gave them the nod in my multi.

Im quite happy to discuss this weeks upcoming fixtures , not much soccer this weekend so I may just focus my tips on the other football codes, who you fancy this weekend?
Old 15th May 2006, 04:14 PM

the odds will not be good but a few:

Adelaide vs Richmond - the crows should win this quite easily, they are the best in form team around at the moment

Fremantle vs Kangaroos in Perth - I'd expect freo to bounce back after the shocking game they played vs Melbourne. freo are pretty good at home

St.Kilda vs Carlton - St.Kilda should be able to take this one, unless the blues can string another one together

West Coast vs Essendon - Essendon seem to be going for draft picks at the moment its hard to see them beating West Coast

The other games i feel could go either way -

Melbourne vs Hawthorn - Melbourne arent playing that great, and hawthorn might take this one depending on teams (crawford coming back?) good value for the hawks

Collingwood vs Geelong - very hard to pick this game, although collingwood back in melbourne will help, but they have had to travel for the first time this year which could swing in geelongs favour since they stayed in melbourne last week (plus had the longer break). Hard match

Sydney vs Western Bulldogs - Another shocking match to tip, both teams coming off big wins, hard to pick this one

Port vs Brisbane - Brisbane have a decent record vs Port (i think) and seem alright value @ $2.20

but yeh, i may have got some of this info wrong so dont take it all as accurate . Will wait for the ins and outs for the teams before putting my bets on.
Old 15th May 2006, 07:16 PM

Hey there Showbiz thats some good info there we'll take another look at the fixtures later in the week.
Old 17th May 2006, 08:04 PM

Ive been practising restraint ,and it isnt a personal thing , but i genuinely couldnt help myself , please forgive me ..... here goes

Quote :Floyd Italy or Spain are the most competitive leagues in europe thats why you have been burned, there is nothing suss about them at all in my opinion Unquote
............BZZZZZZZZZZZZT ....wrong answer

Last edited by Floydyboy : 17th May 2006 at 08:16 PM.
Old 18th May 2006, 07:12 AM

I remember saying that Floyd, now please tell me WHY you are quoting me?