Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th January 2006, 06:55 PM

Thumbs up Moving

Hey guys,

From now on I will be posting my ATP Tennis plays exclusively on the Triple Threat Sports Forum

http://www.triplethreatsports777.com/forum/index.php

The owners of the site are extremely happy with my ATP Betting records and will more than likely place my selections in the Experts Area.

I urge you all to register/sign up at this forum, it is ever expanding and covers a wide variety of sports. All the posters are insightful and always more than willing to help. The quality of the cappers posting on this forum is second to none and I'd love to see you guys posting there.

Karla, I have spoken to the owners about your quality insights into ATP tennis and they are interested in seeing you posting your selections in the forum.

Thanks to all you guys who have made my time here an enjoyable one

I hope to see you at the Triple Threat Sports Forum, my username is Breaker.

ATP Tour Record '06: 13-4, +3.46 Units (ROI 18.31%, SR 76.5%)

Good luck and happy punting
Breaker
Old 12th January 2006, 07:53 PM

Exclamation Referral = Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy
Hey guys,

From now on I will be posting my ATP Tennis plays exclusively on the Triple Threat Sports Forum

http://www.triplethreatsports777.com/forum/index.php

The owners of the site are extremely happy with my ATP Betting records and will more than likely place my selections in the Experts Area.

I urge you all to register/sign up at this forum, it is ever expanding and covers a wide variety of sports. All the posters are insightful and always more than willing to help. The quality of the cappers posting on this forum is second to none and I'd love to see you guys posting there.

Karla, I have spoken to the owners about your quality insights into ATP tennis and they are interested in seeing you posting your selections in the forum.

Thanks to all you guys who have made my time here an enjoyable one

I hope to see you at the Triple Threat Sports Forum, my username is Breaker.
__________________________________________________ ________

ATP Tour Record '06: 13-4, +3.46 Units (ROI 18.31%, SR 76.5%)
__________________________________________________ ________

Good luck and happy punting
Breaker

I forgot to add, if you sign up at the Triple Threat Forum could you please put my username (Breaker) in the referral section.

Cheers
Breaker
Old 13th January 2006, 07:25 AM

O Rochus over Nieminen @ 1.83 (Bet365)

Rochus destroyed a top player is Ferrer dropping just the 2 games in 50mins. Nieminen is a talented, yet inconsistent player capable of troubling the best when they don't perform. Yet Rochus is clearly in form and his game isn't too dissimilar to Nieminen's but more consistent. Rochus got to the final last year and will want to better that this year and a 3-1 head to head in Rochus' favour with 2 on hard courts is yet another reason to back him. So 1.82 is a great bet for a fully motivated, consistent player against a more tempreamental player with the AUS Open around the corner.

Blake over Davydenko @ 1.82 Betfair

This match appeared a tight one to call, with most probably giving the advantage to Blake as he is slightly fresher having a walkover against Moya and is the slighty more explosive player with the capability to 'win' points rather then have his opponent 'lose' them. However, what makes this a solid bet is the 3-0 head to head in Blake's favour, all of which have been on hard courts (although all in the USA). Both had shock defeats last week, which is strange, especially for the ever consistent Davydenko who normally only looses to the top, elite players. On this form , Blake would appear to be one of them and should squeeze through this tight match.

Last edited by bobjoe66 : 13th January 2006 at 07:34 AM.
Old 13th January 2006, 08:39 AM

Hi All

A good week going 8-0 before Mr "Blewitt" turned in one of the worse professional displays I have ever seen. Enough said. Very pleased to see the two "dogs" get up. Back to 0 for the week.

No plays for today

Good Luck - to you bobjoe.

Well betsy, very sad to see you leave the forum, good luck to you. I posted as an expert last year on "bettingadvice" and found it to be a unrewarding pain. Much rather talk to just a few nice people. Wait till you have a losing run and just watch the yanks get stuck into you.

I'll continue here and if there is no interest, go back to talking things over with the my dogs.

Karla
Old 13th January 2006, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla909
Hi All

A good week going 8-0 before Mr "Blewitt" turned in one of the worse professional displays I have ever seen. Enough said. Very pleased to see the two "dogs" get up. Back to 0 for the week.

No plays for today

Good Luck - to you bobjoe.

Well betsy, very sad to see you leave the forum, good luck to you. I posted as an expert last year on "bettingadvice" and found it to be a unrewarding pain. Much rather talk to just a few nice people. Wait till you have a losing run and just watch the yanks get stuck into you.

I'll continue here and if there is no interest, go back to talking things over with the my dogs.

Karla

This forum isn't like that though, I'm stunned by the support you get even when you are losing. There is a no bashing policy so if anyone gives you any trouble they get warned and banned.

You don't have to post in the Experts Area, just the normal Tennis forum where I have been posting for the last few days. bobjoe, papyrus etc have made the journey over and seem to like the place, you should come too.

It's woth a look http://www.triplethreatsports777.co...isplay.php?f=24
Old 14th January 2006, 07:12 AM

Thanks Betsy - I'll think it over

J Blake bt andreev - $1.40 1.5 units

Blake qualifies as a database pick which is 223-55 (7.0%) and qualifies in a seed/final situation which is 391-67 (8%) and is a nice 21-2 in finals. Blake has had 3 hard court final appearances recently for 1 win which was in Stolkholm at the end of 2005. For Andreev he is in his first hard court final. Blake has won his last 2 against Andreev in straight sets including the US Open in 2005

J Niemenen bt Ancic - $ 2.70 .5 unit
I have these 2 about equal and in this situation we go with the dog. This is the same situation that picked Ancic and Rochus earlier in the week and is now 59-32 for 20% ROI. The situation is also 9-2 in finals.
Niemenen has had no finals experience on hard court while Ancic strangely enough has lost both his hardcourt finals since 2003. Ancic lost to Arthurs and Moodie in 2005 both at $1.33. Niemenen beat Ancic at their only meeting but that was on clay. Lots to suggest that Ancic can lose this.

k
Old 14th January 2006, 08:01 AM

Decided to join Betsy at triple.

See you all over there.

K
Old 16th March 2006, 08:41 PM

Hey guys,

Since registering with the Triple Threat Sport Forum I have been able to establish an ATP room all to myself. It can be found at the following address: http://www.triplethreatsports777.co...isplay.php?f=59

It would be great to see you guys join in over there, registration is free, and the forum itself contains some of the best punters across the net, covering a wide variety of sports.

My current ATP record is listed below:

** 2006 **

ATP Tennis Record: 37-10, +7.41 Units (ROI 21.74%, SR 78%)

Staked: 34.10 Units
Return: 41.51 Units
Profit: +7.41 Units
Selections: 47
Avg Odds: $1.73
Strike Rate: 78%
Longest Streak: 11 Wins
Last 20 Bets: 17-3

Weekly Breakdown

Week One: 10-4, +2.68 Units
Week Two: 3-1, +0.28 Units
Week Three: 4-2, +0.70 Units
Week Four: 2-0, +0.42 Units
Week Five: 0-0, +0.00 Units
Week Six: 2-0, +0.47 Units
Week Seven: 9-1, +1.84 Units
Week Eight: 3-1, +0.21 Units
Week Nine: 0-0, +0.00 Units
Week Ten: 3-1, +0.64 Units
Week Eleven: 1-0, +0.12 Units

Flat Stakes Record: 37-10, +34.40% ROI

Hope to see you there!

Old 14th July 2006, 12:27 AM

Hey guys - thought I'd come back to where the year began and update my year-to-date record and inform you of my relocation.

My current record is as follows:

ATP Betting Record 2006: 56-17, +11.40 Units (ROI +25.0%)

Wimbledon '06 Record: 7-1, +1.90 Units (ROI 49%)

I am currently posting primarily at Blogabet (http://betsy.blogabet.com) and TripleThreatSports777 as an e***** ATP Tennis punter. Feel free to join me at either location and share some thoughts etc about the current ATP season

Cheers
Breaker