Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 30th January 2005, 03:11 PM

after I absorb some informed opinions disect them and make a decision but obviously prior to kick off ........ I like the tip of the day Idea though Im thinking along the lines of having some sort of bet on the tennis maybe a set bet I dont think 3-0 is an option in either direction I think Hewiit will win at least 2 sets
Old 30th January 2005, 03:16 PM

Exclamation

maaate.. safin will win. he beat federer he will beat hewitt. the sad truth.
Old 30th January 2005, 03:25 PM

nothin sad about that ...... I think itll be a bottler......just lookin for dare i say it a bit of value
Old 30th January 2005, 06:07 PM

The jury has returned

Safin v Hewitt-Hewitt +1.5sets 1.65
In cojunction with...............
A. Aachen v Ahlen-.Aachen-1.55
Oldham v Bolton-Bolton-1.70
Werder v Hansa-.werder.HT/FT-1.90

Total Odds.....8.26
Old 31st January 2005, 07:35 AM

Well, I must admit Hewitt lost me last night. He was doing so well for 2 sets and 3 games, playing well and keeping in control. Then he had to spoil it with ridiculous behaviour. He'd just played a glorious shot to win a great point and then he ended it by pointing at that linesman who had correctly called him for foot-faulting the previous point. Disgraceful. And it didn't help his game in any way at all. After getting the code violation, his game went right off and Safin won easily. Good performance by Safin to win and after having beaten Federer, he deserved it. As per usual, the semi-finals were far better than the final. By the way, I also thought it wasn't a good omen for Hewitt having the Great White Choker in the stands supporting him!!!

I had a small bet on Williams pre-tournament and I backed Safin yesterday. In the end I made a profit but not as much as if Federer had won. I'm glad someone else won it this time though. It would become boring if he won everything.
Old 31st January 2005, 09:33 AM
Banned

Wink

hewitt and bec cartwright are engaged,and i thought he would be on the couch,i hope she didnt say yes because she felt sorry for him.My Hewitt-Sharapova double at 28-1 got a bit of a run
O n another note I reckon Australia lost the cricket last night to make it hard for the west indies to make the finals,I think they are scared now the windies are coming good
cheers
Old 31st January 2005, 11:53 AM

Rabbitz,

There's just one slight flaw in your little conspiracy theory. Last night's result didn't actually make any difference, unless the last game is washed out. The winner of that final game between Pakistan and the Windies will play Australia in the finals, and that's exactly how it would have been even if Australia had won last night.

Last edited by Sportz : 31st January 2005 at 11:56 AM.
Old 31st January 2005, 06:01 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportz
Rabbitz,

There's just one slight flaw in your little conspiracy theory. Last night's result didn't actually make any difference, unless the last game is washed out. The winner of that final game between Pakistan and the Windies will play Australia in the finals, and that's exactly how it would have been even if Australia had won last night.

Your such a party pooper sportzzzzzzz still reckon there scared
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!