Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 27th September 2004, 04:23 PM
Former Member

The punishments are worse in the GF.
We're very different to the NRL.
Expect him to cop 6
Old 27th September 2004, 04:45 PM
Banned

That'll be the 4th time this year he fronts up to the panel,whats the record in one season for players to be charged
Old 27th September 2004, 06:59 PM
Member.

Quote:
On 2004-09-27 16:13, mug punta wrote:
It's easy to say how could you tip Brisbane by 50 points after the event Sportz, but, remember in AFL grandfinals one team usually crack and the final margin tends to be a blowout.

Yes, I know they are often blowouts, but there's a difference between acknowledging that may happen and actually stating that it will. I personally thought it was a genuine 50/50 match and it would be a 1-12 point margin for either side, but I did realise that there was always the possibilty of a blowout in the Grand Final. I mean nobody really thinks Port are a 40 point better side than Brisbane.
Old 28th September 2004, 12:18 AM

MUG - You have made things worst now by saying Pickett didnt deserve the Norm Smith !! Did you watch the game...Or were you Crying over your shameful display IF you can kick 3 goals from the half back flank... have 2 runs with 5 bounces from the back pocket.... and get a lazy 20 possesions and 8 tackles....!!! I think you are worthy of the NORM Smith.... You might want to look at the stats in the paper and find that he was 3 overall for poassesions in the day.

Do you really even watch or know anything about football?? that is my question to you!!

May God Be With YOU
CHURCH22
Old 28th September 2004, 12:47 PM
Former Member

Quote:
On 2004-09-28 00:18, Church22 wrote:
MUG - You have made things worst now by saying Pickett didnt deserve the Norm Smith !! Did you watch the game...Or were you Crying over your shameful display IF you can kick 3 goals from the half back flank... have 2 runs with 5 bounces from the back pocket.... and get a lazy 20 possesions and 8 tackles....!!! I think you are worthy of the NORM Smith.... You might want to look at the stats in the paper and find that he was 3 overall for poassesions in the day.

Do you really even watch or know anything about football?? that is my question to you!!

May God Be With YOU
CHURCH22

Thanks for your friendly advice GODBOY!!
I probly did underestimate Picketts game, but I still reckon Wanganeen and Burgoyne were better.
On, my knowledge of AFL I can almost guarantee I know more than you.
I had a very profitable season.
I backed Judd to win the brownlow, and Gehrig to win coleman and had them coupled in a big treble with Brissie.
I underestimated Port, no question, but I admitted that previously.
Instead, you find it more appropriate to take easy potshots at someone who had the guts to call it how they saw it.
I'd say you probly need to get a life and worry a bit more about yourself than me, champ.
Old 28th September 2004, 02:48 PM

Mug a congrates would have been nice.. Thats all.. not carry on that pickett didnt deserve it!!
Old 28th September 2004, 09:39 PM
Banned

Congrats Church 22
I picked pickett too but didnt end up backing him.Dont worry about Mugs,people have been brawling with him for weeks,he even got up me for supporting Lions and because I didnt hang out down at Carrara when the bears were struggling,I got in trouble.Water off a mugs back I reckon
Cheers
Old 29th September 2004, 11:55 AM
Former Member

Well Done to all who backed Port to beat Brisbane. Well done to anyone clever enough to pick Byron, you would have cleaned up.
Well Done. End of story.