Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 31st March 2006, 08:36 AM
Suspended.

Duritz,

Yes I can marry anything. I'm a JP [just past it] :-)

Your idea though [no, the quarantine pit is a good one if you don't have a shoty and plenty of shells], is a bit more answer than asked but a viable alternative never the less. Mad wants 2 banks [2 quarantine pits are better than 1].

'Reducing' for a system you say will probably lose is just prolonging the death. Long before the 'married' bank gets down to 50c bets from reducing, Mad will top-up his bank so why bother with the slow death? I'm talking punting. The flu death will be so quick he'll be able to have some final big $100 bets :-)
Old 31st March 2006, 08:53 AM

LOL - yeah but I'm saying set a minimum of whatever your initial bet is. In theory, you have your starting bank and you want it to escalate, so you don't want to be betting lower than you were at the start. He has a bank of a gorilla, he bets 1.5% increasing/reducing but with a CELLAR of $15, and perhaps he doesn't increase his bet size until his bank gets above $1500, and only then at the 1% rate, as an inbuilt safety method. (Much like the inbuilt safety method I have outside my Quarantine Pit, I call it my pack of starving, angry Pitbull terriers).
Old 31st March 2006, 09:06 AM
Suspended.

Doesn't a 2% of bank bet get bigger if he is winning [and his figures suggest he is]?
Anyone who has chained starving pit bulls around his 'pit' isn't thinking straight. How do YOU get out without a shotty to blast them first?. Being a country boy, I love my shottty [obviously].