Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 5th July 2009, 06:10 PM

Default The perfect system

I watched this on telly last night and found it pretty interesting. A guy in the UK claims to have developed the perfect system for picking winners at the races.

The 1st video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX94fV4TWbc

I think there is about 6 parts but well worth a look if your bored.
Old 18th July 2009, 01:06 AM

Hey Billy, just to save me watching all 6, at what point does it get to "how $ much" I have to send and how???

It reminds me of an old movie I saw years ago wherbey this bloke gets hold of TOMORROWS newspaper and goes to the races, it was what we all dream about!

Last edited by partypooper : 18th July 2009 at 01:08 AM.
Old 18th July 2009, 11:26 AM

Then I suggest you watch Part 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta-0...feature=related

There's NO "This is how much it costs. This is how to pay."
Old 18th July 2009, 02:44 PM

Marcus, there is some strange things in this world, I've heard of a documented case of a lady who dreamt that her late husband told her to take his bith date numbers and his date of death numbers in the lotto and yep! she won millions.

I myself have had two winners given from a ouija (spelling?) board.

So I wouldn't dismiss anything as totally impossible, but in this case one would have to ask what is the point of the video?? and also the acting in number 6 was particularly bad, especially the punters in close proximity to them (obviously stooges)

Why let the poor woman almost have a heart attack when she thought she had lost all her cash? for what reason? (other than to make a rather poor movie)

My guess it was all camera trickery, i.e. when did you see an authenticated betting slip with an independent auditor BEFORE the race .

eg. Record the race, jump up and down at the result. Now make another video talking about the name of the winner and splice it in (for want of a better description)
Old 18th July 2009, 04:05 PM
Suspended.

A backfitted result for sure.
Old 18th July 2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper

My guess it was all camera trickery, i.e. when did you see an authenticated betting slip with an independent auditor BEFORE the race .

eg. Record the race, jump up and down at the result. Now make another video talking about the name of the winner and splice it in (for want of a better description)
Party
You know full well, nobody will give away a winning secret in this game.

We all make our luck happen!
Old 23rd July 2009, 09:33 PM

Hey Party!
What ever happened to that Ouija board.

I hope you didn't sell it at a pawn shop so as to make the next bet.

Did you hear about the Spiritualist who refused to pay her Exorcist?

She ended up being repossessed.
Old 24th July 2009, 03:05 AM

Well, Bhags , I'd refrained from telling the whole story as it was in the TOO WIERD catagory, but as you've quite rightly stirred, I'll tell it (as long as it's ok with management)

I'd been in OZ from aged 16-18 (69-71) got back to the UK to find amongst many changes that my Mum and Sister had taken to consulting the Ouija Board occasionally, now one night (me being the eternel sceptic) and forcing myself not to laugh, decided to have ago and asked (quipped) "can you tell me a winner at the races?" (in a slow, almost mocking voice)

To which the glass shot across the table to YES, I asked what is it's name? again the glass forcibly spelled out the name "Knotty Pine" by now I'm only half laughing as the force of the glass was unerving to say the least, ..... I asked when will it win? in a flash it spelled out EBOR. (which didn't mean a thing)

Now, none of this meant anything to me, and I knew my Mum and sister knew nothing about horse racing, so I was disturbed.........., later my Dad came home, and I immediately asked, " have you heard of a horse called Knotty Pine? he replied yes, it's a runner in the "EBOR" handicap at York on Thursday, The hairs definitly stood up on the back ofmy neck I can tell you!

Well, I can tell you that many many people in "Thornaby" Yorkshire England were on "Knotty Pine" to the point that it was backed in from a longshot to 9-2 Fav, ................ it won in a canter, from memory at least 6 lengths.

And if you think that's wierd, wait till you hear about the next one!!!!!
Old 24th July 2009, 10:10 AM

That's it; I'm throwin' out the Database and buying a Dartbase...Oops! Dartboard and a Ouija Board. No more black magic for me, I'm goin' hightech......
Old 24th July 2009, 11:45 PM

well Dennis g and others, I can't blame you for that response, there are many people still alive that could swear an avidavit that what I wrote is correct, but you know what ,....you still wouldn't believe it so what's the point.?

But it was only meant for entertainment...... so I'd better not iterate the next episode as that would definitly send you over the edge!!!!