Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Archive > AFL Australian Rules Football Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19th August 2005, 09:22 PM

Default Round 21

Like the SAINTS tonight - based on firepower and form. Record away is pathetic.

Also like the Pies at AAMI - have i gone mad - no, with the 47.5 point start @ 1.90. The Pies are usually competitive against the Crows and although i don't believe they will win they have a reasonable defence, man on man. The Crows are not always prolific scorers and expect Malthouse to flood all day. Also chance of rain meaning low scoring scrappy game.

Have a go at the Cats at home, if and only IF King plays.

The Dees over the Bulldogs, more of a gut feel than anything else. Crunch time for the Dees and i think they are a better team than recent form would suggest. That said the Dogs will certainly fancy their chances - tough one.

Sydney over the Kangas. Sydney without doubt the form team at the moment with B.B.B Hall commanding the forward line. Kangas a chance @ 1.90 +21.5 points though.

Carlton over the Bombers, their performance last week against the Hawks was weak, with no Fletcher, Solomon or Mcphee their backline will once again struggle. Carlton playing well, toss up but the Blues it is.

Richmond over the Hawks. No real reason just think Richmond will have to much around the ground in key positions for the Hawks. Everitt will give the Hawks first use, however i think the Tigers will be too strong.

Brisbane vs Port, well how the mighty have fallen. Tredrea on radio this week is very confident. Brisbane will have players underdone, but at home you never know. Port are no certainties, but with the finals just around the corner i'll guess.......... Brisbane, no Port...... no Brisbane it is...... No Port. Yep i'm going with the Power for some reason.

Best of luck to all those brave enough to have a punt this weekend.

Last edited by mad : 19th August 2005 at 09:27 PM.