Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 27th July 2005, 11:54 AM
Banned

they have only kicked 1 goal each because el Masri has played 194 games straight

Lolesi will probably kick anyway i think
Old 27th July 2005, 02:08 PM

The Wallabies have never won at the ground they're playing at this week, they've won only 1 of their last 11 games in Sth Africa and since Eddie Jones took over, they've only won 2 of their last 14 overseas tests against quality opposition.

Just going on that, you'd think South Africa were specials this week. Australia's had an extra week in SA to prepare for this one though, so I'm not as confident as I was last week. Let's see what the odds are.
Old 27th July 2005, 02:52 PM

Smile

IAS have the springboks at $ 1.65 which I think is pretty fair odds, considering your stats sportz, Still I wouldnt underate the aussies. might be good value.
Old 27th July 2005, 05:34 PM

I was on the phone to my young bloke two days ago and I said to him before the news broke that el masri was worth ten points a game to them ...just looked at his record 18 appearances for 180 pts.(11 tries).... bang on the money.
Ive always thought that he was a good winger positionally .......johnny on the spot type....I think his loss will diminish the scoreline by 33% (eg the 180 he scored this year would be reduced to 120pts if he hadnt been there)However they have gone the year with out a full forward pack but I think thats all coming back together so maybe they wont be that badly off bar a couple of goals a match
Old 27th July 2005, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingnovice
Melbourne Vs St Kilda

Melbourne to win @ $3.00

This is a tough won on recent form but on stats Melbourne should win. The last 4 meetings between these 2 teams at the MCG Melbourne has won all 4 by an average margin of 48points.

Why should they win?
They are coming back from Perth
St kilda are flying and with the possibility of Riewoldt ,Hammill etc back from injury this week,I dont think you could put enough on St kilda.
The only drawback is that it is at the G,which is not as kind to St Kilda as the dome is
Good luck anyway.
Old 27th July 2005, 06:18 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportz
Yes, but what about the price? The Bulldogs will be about $1.10, won't they?

Centrebet is offering $1.17,HUGE!!!!!!!
Old 27th July 2005, 06:51 PM

Obviously, they've gone out due to no El Masri.
Old 27th July 2005, 09:41 PM

correct! A majority of the bulldogs wins have been by a miNimal margin and was due to El masaris 85% goal kicking.I wouldnt touch the bulldogs this week. Fullback and 2 wingers gone, i dunno.
Old 28th July 2005, 06:40 AM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefan
correct! A majority of the bulldogs wins have been by a miNimal margin and was due to El masaris 85% goal kicking.I wouldnt touch the bulldogs this week. Fullback and 2 wingers gone, i dunno.

I wouldnt touch them either especially against THE MIGHTY RABBITZ
Old 28th July 2005, 11:20 AM
Banned

"considering your stats sportz"

"The Wallabies have never won at the ground they're playing at this week, they've won only 1 of their last 11 games in Sth Africa and since Eddie Jones took over, they've only won 2 of their last 14 overseas tests against quality opposition."

All those stats say is SA is tough at home and Aus has been in a slump. Before last week, SA didn't look too good did they?

I also think you're missing something VERY important. Last week didn't really matter, where as this week is the first game of the tri-nations.

"IAS have the springboks at $ 1.65 which I think is pretty fair odds, considering your stats sportz"

Guys, you don't think the bookies have already taken everything your've thought of into account? You don't think people will be jumping to back SA after last week?