Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th September 2005, 02:29 AM

My bets for Week 1 of the NFL-

Detroit -3 @ 1.91 is my best bet

I have also had small wagers on the following -

New York Giants @ 1.65
Denver @ 1.53
Buffalo @ 1.45
Seattle +3 @ 1.93

Tough opening round to start proceedings.
Good Luck with your bets.

Cheers
ATC
Old 12th September 2005, 09:52 PM

Default 111

I had small bets on the Rams and Carolina, both lost Dont like to bet big in the opening weeks though. Im considering putting a unit on the eagles tomorrow.

BTW SS, well done to the niners, they completely surprised me, and they did it all without Eric Johnson.
Old 12th September 2005, 10:02 PM
Banned

Thanks Andrew. I bet them small as I really didn't like too much in our 4 o'clock games. I did like the KC chiefs alot but didn't play them. i touted four games on the horse board but luckily only bet the 2 winners from there! I didn't want to bet 4 games, too much vig. So I ended up 3-0 on real small bets, but that helps for the Oakland debacle THursday, E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! I can't stand em! Birds vs Birds on monday night football!!!! I have to look it over today to see who I like. ALL day long they'll talk about it on our Philly sports station WIP 610 AM. Listen on the net if you want to hear some real opinionated idiots! ONly in Philly! YO ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!
Old 13th September 2005, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratoga samchaz
Thanks Andrew. I bet them small as I really didn't like too much in our 4 o'clock games. I did like the KC chiefs alot but didn't play them. i touted four games on the horse board but luckily only bet the 2 winners from there! I didn't want to bet 4 games, too much vig. So I ended up 3-0 on real small bets, but that helps for the Oakland debacle THursday, E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! I can't stand em! Birds vs Birds on monday night football!!!! I have to look it over today to see who I like. ALL day long they'll talk about it on our Philly sports station WIP 610 AM. Listen on the net if you want to hear some real opinionated idiots! ONly in Philly! YO ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Congrats on your wins. Whats your opinion of the Monday night game? I havent seen much of the falcons or eagles this preseason. Wagering anything?
Old 13th September 2005, 11:36 AM
Banned

Sorry Andrew, I just got in. I bet the Falcons at +2 1/2. they look good so far. the eagles missed a fiel goal and the falcons threw an interception deep in the philly zone. McNabb took a huge hit and was a bit shaken up. looks like an under game at 0-0 half way through the 1st quarter. Get a second half play on Atlanta because if the Eagles get frustrated, which it looks like will happen, they will implode!
Old 13th September 2005, 11:39 AM
Banned

I'm heading up to the South Philly Turf Club to route against the Eagles! This could be ugly.
Old 13th September 2005, 11:43 AM
Banned

TOUCHDOWN ATLANTA. Michael Vick ran one in from 10 yards out!! They are gonna kill the Eagles.
Old 13th September 2005, 04:39 PM

Default ...

Well Falcons won 14-10, nice game. I didnt end up betting on the game, decided to cut my losses from the Sunday games.
Old 13th September 2005, 05:52 PM

Assumethecorwn,i assume you know your NFL? Is this your speciality? Ive never backed NFL before,but might give it a try
Old 14th September 2005, 12:18 AM

Hi Thefan,

I do the majority of my sportsbetting on the NFL and have made some handsome returns in the past. Coming from Australia I dont know a heap about the game compared to our American friends on this forum (saratoga) but i do follow it big time. I have used a statistical model in the past to predict season and match outcomes with great success. I will post some results from my analysis from time to time to share with others. The model is more accurate later on in the season when it has more data to take into account so i would be wary of its predictions this early in the season.

Cheers
ATC