Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 2nd November 2004, 09:24 AM

Just had a hunt and found that http://www.tabonline.com.au/ has every betting option archived and winners from 2002.
Old 2nd November 2004, 09:38 AM

HAHAHA thanks mate, but, I was on the UNDERS!!! So, shows what I know! But, the Crocs did cover...

I just got the stats off the NBL site. You used to be able to get heaps more stats-the NBL site is ********house this year!

I'm sure I've stuffed the std dev though, so, it's probably not right. I have a man in Pth that let me know Tucker was out last time, but, I got nothing for last night :sad: Will see what info I can get for their next game on Sat...

Stick with the + mate, forget the -

I think we need to factor in travel and time between games somehow too...
Old 2nd November 2004, 10:33 AM

Those symbols have triped me up before. I should know them, but it wouldnt of hurt last night.

I have my doubts if travel distance is a factor, whats another hour or two in a plane. Time between games needs to be looked at.
Old 3rd November 2004, 03:21 PM

I don't think I'm gonna have time to do tonight's stats, but, I'll see how I go-I think I've worked out that Std Dev thing though.

Anyway, any thought's on tonight's game. Adelaide look some chance with Maher, Rychart and Farley on fire!

I'll try and find out what's happening with Burston, Tucker etc in the next day or two. We might be better off hoping the 36ers lose tonight and waiting for them against Perth on Sat night...
Old 3rd November 2004, 03:28 PM

Apparently Green and Wheeler are out for the Kings.
Old 3rd November 2004, 04:34 PM

I fancy Adel at the + now.

The 36ers have a 10-9 record against Syd in Syd, but, have lost the last 5 in a row. Although the Kings are a vastly different outfit now...
Old 3rd November 2004, 06:52 PM

This game will be a interesting one, it might give a good indication for the future of these teams.
The 36ers have put some good numbers up vs. some "softer" teams to start this season. With 1 away win to the breakers and one loss away to the crocdiles by 3.

I dont know much about Wheeler and Green apart from there low points and averages, they could play a large part within the game im not sure. Thats something to look at, key positions where the game is affected most when player missing.

I might wait. +4 is not a very big gap for $1.90 , if any bet im thinking of of backing a 36er win @ $2.75, 1 or 1/2 unit

Old 3rd November 2004, 07:03 PM
Banned

Hey guys new to this forum, lots of great info.

If anyone has access to a NSW TAB account you might want to think of backing Dusty Rychart as the top scorer in this pool of 4 players.

Rychart $3
Sanford $3.15
Bruton $3.50
Holmes $5.25

I reckon the $3 is great value as sydney is already a small team and now they will be without wheeler and green, so I can see Rychart seeing plenty of the ball tonight without too much opposition.
Old 3rd November 2004, 07:12 PM

Thats a good point, teams do look for other players to step up when someone is missing.

if you can pause on that bet tho because i think Rychart plays for the 36ers and Wheeler and Green are both kings
Old 3rd November 2004, 07:17 PM

No wait after re reading your post again i get the point you were making. The court could open up for Rychart with wheeler and green missing. It could work the other way aswel . the kings team may turn to single players to take up the slack.