Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 22nd December 2004, 11:49 AM

Default Analysis Program Required

I am finishing off putting my 2 years of Trifecta data into excel.
I have it down pat on races that I eliminate, so I don’t need to play with that, but what I want to analyse is ALL my bets for the 2 years. What I am looking for is ‘common ground’ that would see me eliminate the losing bets that are placed. ….… it might be something like…
EXAMPLE:
Every time there are 14 horses in a race on a DEAD track on a Tuesday and the 3 top selections are starting from certain barrier numbers etc, the bet loses every time.

Hopefully I have explained that correctly. Also please don't bombard me with systems and comments like "As an alternative you might like to try....". I am very pleased with my system but just want fine tune it in relation to the 32% of bets placed that aren't winning combinations.
Old 22nd December 2004, 12:53 PM

There is a programm by TRB (The Ratings Bureau) called GTXi which can do this ,if you dont mind paying big money for it.
Old 22nd December 2004, 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=BottleBoy]I am finishing off putting my 2 years of Trifecta data into excel.
I have it down pat on races that I eliminate, so I don’t need to play with that, but what I want to analyse is ALL my bets for the 2 years.
Hi!
I may be able to help you but first you have to send me at least one line of your Excel sheet to see what information you have.
What you ask sounds simple, but may be impossible to do if you do not have sufficient data.
I would have to write some code because I do not work in Excel but that is not a problem, it is easy to import Excel sheets into a database and I can write code relatively fast.
Anyway you can contact me
marcus_aurelius_25@hotmail.com
Cheers

Last edited by lomaca : 22nd December 2004 at 08:55 PM.
Old 22nd December 2004, 11:38 PM

Default RE: Analysis Program Required

Thanks Bhagwan, I will have a look at what they have to offer.
Old 22nd December 2004, 11:43 PM

Default RE: Analysis Program Required

Thanks lomaca, as soon as I have the spreadsheets completed I will be in contact.
I presume you understand that I don't need to have anything to analyse and find me more races, just a tool to analyse my losing Trifecta bets for the past 2 years.

Thanks